Sunday, January 4, 2009

Time...

Well, I've gone and done it! I've started blogging. Go figure. I guess it's about time.

Isn't it always about TIME? It seems I never have enough time - never enough hours in the day. Then, I stop at that one precise moment in time and realize that if I did have more hours in the day, I'd just cram more into it. Don't you think you'd do that, too?

It's like buying that favorite purse. You know the one. That little clutch that you think will look great with that new outfit you just bought? Oh, forget it! You can't shove enough stuff in it to get through the evening. I mean, really. Let's start with the basic lipstick and compact. Then we move to the much-needed cell phone and car keys (unless you can convince your husband or significant other to carry them in HIS pocket). Heaven forbid you need anything more than that. If you do, you're screwed. You'll just have to leave the breath mints or gum at home. And here I go...talking about never having enough time, and I'm rambling about purses that I refuse to carry anyway.

So, I don't have enough hours in my day, so I've decided to add one more item to my agenda - blogging. Oh, you won't see me posting daily. I can just about guarantee that one. But at least I've joined the land of the online living. Who knows what the future will bring to this new world I'm discovering? I'm about to find out. I don't know what subjects will touch me on any particular day, or what idiot I'll run into on my path through life, so stay tuned to see. I'll do my best to keep you entertained.

ts

1 comment:

  1. Great post Terri and it is so true! Well, I don't know about the purse part, but I know about the time part :-)

    It is all about using our time wisely, and sometime I do not do that myself!

    Welcome to the world of blogging!

    John Lusher
    http://johnlusher.com

    ReplyDelete