Monday, January 5, 2009

Laughing...

I'm here, and I'm laughing. No, not all the way to the bank...I'm still waiting for that ship to come in. My luck? I'll be at the airport... But hey, ya gotta laugh about it. You know the saying, "Laugh to keep from crying." Well, sometimes, it just damn works!

Trust me. Forget about all the biological reasons that laughing is good for you. There are so many better reasons to laugh. For one, especially when you're in your car alone, people think you're insane. Don't laugh (I mean, go ahead and laugh). It's true. Trust me. But wanna know a secret? They leave you the hell alone when they think you're insane.

Anyway, I love to laugh. I laugh every day. And I don't mean those pitiful little ha-ha's that occasionally slip out. I mean a tears-in-the-eyes, piss-your-pants laugh. That's the only way to do it. I figure, I work hard, so I'm going to play hard. I'm going to laugh like it might be my last one every single time. I don't know of anyone who has ever laughed themselves to death, so I doubt it will be the last thing I ever do, but I hope it's close.

In the great words of Tigger, ta ta for now.

ts


No comments:

Post a Comment